Remote | Columbus, OH | Operations | Full Time
Please apply by sending your resume to Branch Careers.
Branch was founded with a mission to restore insurance back to its original intent - a force for communal good.
As a fast-growing startup, Branch is in need of passionate, hardworking, and tech-savvy individuals to assist with business growth and development at every level of the company. Branch is searching for talented individuals from diverse backgrounds to shape the future of Branch through meaningful and engaging opportunities.
As we like to say around here: we’re getting back to getting each other’s back. And it all starts with a totally reimagined way to sell home and auto insurance.
There’s a lot of work to do - that’s where you come in.
About the Client Manager Role
Establishing and maintaining a sense of community for Branch’s members is paramount. Each interaction that members have with Branch should be held to the highest standards resulting in a positive resolution for all inquiries and needs. The Client Manager is the most consistent touchpoint for Branch’s memberele and is the standard bearer for our mission of creating and building community-based insurance.
We are looking for someone who:
- Possesses a Property and Casualty Insurance license
- Has insurance customer service experience
- Excels in a fast-paced environment
- Loves problem solving and can do it efficiently
- Loves interacting with people and can communicate professionally both in writing and on the phone
- Thrives in a remote environment. Our Client Managers work at home and stay well connected via awesome technology.
- Is a team player and is as passionate about building this community as we are
Branch’s Client Managers are primarily focused on interacting with existing members to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services, as well as to handle and resolve complaints.
- Handle inbound and outbound calls, inquiries, and issues for existing members to resolution, such as providing information about products and services, taking orders, canceling accounts, and obtaining complaints
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes are made to resolve customer issues
- Determine charges for services requested, collect deposits or payments, and / or arrange billing
- Keep detailed records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details off inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as subsequent actions taken
- Advise members on available insurance products and coverages and cross-selling of Branch products.
- Provide feedback to the rest of the Branch team to make the member experience better
- Represent the Branch brand
More about Branch
You will also be eligible for Branch’s growing benefits program which currently includes:
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- A $150/month contribution to a Health Savings Account (HSA), administered by Branch
- Managing your own time off (no paid time off program, allocation or fixed days off)
- “Prime Real Estate” benefits with the opportunity to choose between native remote work or in-person work in Columbus
- Immediate participation in Branch’s 401K with profit sharing potential
At Branch, we are deeply committed to community. As such, we are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions.