Community Builder - Sales Agent
Remote | Columbus, OH / Sioux Falls, SD | Sales | Full Time
Please apply by sending your resume to Branch Careers.
Branch was founded with a mission to restore insurance back to its original intent - a force for communal good.
As a fast-growing startup, Branch is in need of passionate, hardworking, and tech-savvy individuals to assist with business growth and development at every level of the company. Branch is searching for talented individuals from diverse backgrounds to shape the future of Branch through meaningful and engaging opportunities.
As we like to say around here: we’re getting back to getting each other’s back. And it all starts with a totally reimagined way to sell home and auto insurance.
There’s a lot of work to do - that’s where you come in.
About the Sales Agent Role
We are building our company - the Branch Community. In order to keep growing, we need rockstar associates like you to bring high energy and help clients find the best solutions for their family.
Our Sales Agents work in a high performing team environment engaging with clients to sell policies such as homeowners, renters, automobile insurance, and more. Our products are built to be bundled, and we have the technology to get pricing with very little customer information. This allows our Sales Agents to spend time interacting and connecting with clients, not gathering tons of information.
We are looking for someone who:
- Possesses a Property and Casualty Insurance license
- Has insurance sales experience
- Excels in a fast-paced environment
- Loves problem-solving and can do it efficiently
- Enjoys interacting with people and can communicate professionally both in writing and on the phone
- Thrives in a remote environment. The Sales Agents work at home and stay well connected via awesome technology.
- Is a team player and is as passionate about building this community as we are
The role will be primarily focused on interacting with potential clients to ensure they are getting the right level of coverage at a great price. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life and recover from the unexpected. Ultimately, this is a ground floor opportunity to play a huge role in the booming insurtech industry, helping grow a business from the ground up.
What you will do
- Handle inbound and outbound calls, manage a lead pipeline, and tenaciously problem-solve to get future clients the coverage they need.
- Provide feedback to the rest of the Branch team to make the client experience better.
- Represent the Branch brand
More about Branch
You will also be eligible for Branch’s growing benefits program which currently includes:
- Health insurance for you and your family, a plan fully paid for by Branch on behalf of its employees
- A $150/mo contribution to a Health Savings Account (HSA), administered by Branch
- Managing your own time off (no paid time off program, allocation or fixed days off)
- Immediate participation in Branch’s 401K with profit sharing potential
At Branch, we are deeply committed to community. As such, we are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions.