Insurance Contract Associate Manager
Remote | Columbus, OH | Product | Full Time
Please apply by sending your resume to Branch Careers.
Branch was founded with a mission to restore insurance back to its original intent - a force for communal good.
As a fast-growing startup, Branch is in need of passionate, hardworking, and tech-savvy individuals to assist with business growth and development at every level of the company. Branch is searching for talented individuals from diverse backgrounds to shape the future of Branch through meaningful and engaging opportunities.
As we like to say around here: we’re getting back to getting each other’s back. And it all starts with a totally reimagined way to sell home and auto insurance.
There’s a lot of work to do - that’s where you come in.
About the Insurance Contract Associate Manager role
We are building our product development team. That means we’re looking for an enthusiastic, get-it-done, team-driven Contract Analyst Associate Manager supporting our forms and endorsement development and maintenance.
Our Insurance Contract Associate Manager is someone who:
- Solves complex problems; uses analytical thought to exercise judgement on a tactical and strategic level
- Assists in the development of contract best practices, principles and techniques
- Mentors and supports team members with responsibilities and provides feedback to enhance skills, knowledge and work performance
- Has a working understanding of the company, processes, industry and customers
- Collaborates across functions and teams
The role will be primarily focused on the development of insurance contracts for multiple states and lines of business. All Contract Managers have strong project management and leadership skills and will need to roll up their sleeves and be able to be strategic and perform hands-on tasks.
Responsibilities of the Contract Analyst Role
- Develop and implement personal lines auto and home contracts with no assistance
- Own large, complex contract and / or product specific initiatives end-to-end
- Complete SERFF filings and respond to regulatory inquiries with minimal to no assistance, seeking input from the other AOR’s as required
- Assist in the development of contract best practices, principles, and techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ Years of Personal Lines Contract Experience
- Strong experience in writing or interpreting insurance contracts
More about Branch
You will also be eligible for Branch’s growing benefits program which currently includes:
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- A $150/month contribution to a Health Savings Account (HSA), administered by Branch
- Managing your own time off (no paid time off program, allocation or fixed days off)
- “Prime Real Estate” benefits with the opportunity to choose between native remote work or in-person work in Columbus
- Immediate participation in Branch’s 401K with profit sharing potential
At Branch, we are deeply committed to community. As such, we are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.